Friday, April 11, 2008

Why I want to be a Mule Rancher

Ever get tired of doing what you're doing and start to imagine a new career?
For some time, I've been contemplating Mule Ranching. What I know about Mule and Ranching can easily be summed up in one word: Nothing! But why let the details stop my dreaming....here's what I picture:
  • pancakes with the Mule everyday for breakfast
  • nightly Mule sing-a-longs
  • Mule adventures into the Rockies - fighting off Grizzly Bear and Coyotes together (mostly the Mule doing the fighting)
  • Mule trains to gold-mine country
  • Good pair of Mule skin boots
  • Mule round-ups
  • Sitting in a rocking chair watching the Mule Dogs herd the Mules for Mule milking (??)
Or well, so much for dreaming, now it's time to go to work......

(Mule picture from:http://www.eviltwinltd.com/muppetlabs/oconnor/photo.htm - Francis the Talking Mule)

No comments:

Post a Comment