Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I got the Wave

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/09/29/google.wave.beta/index.html
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/172822/google_invites_more_testers_to_ride_wave.html


Evolutionary more then revolutionary and I think (once I get use to it) that it will set the pace and direction for other major communication tools.  I've always felt that IM and Email are basically the same, and any way to easily track communication, continue the conversation and add to it would be GREAT! Google Wave moves in the right direction.  There's potential for some information overload...but it all comes down to how people use and adopt to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thats amazing! Congratulations. I've been searching for some free google-based content managent systems and I accidentally stumbled upon your blog. Looks great! I subscribed to your feed too so I'll be sharing your articles with my friends!

    If you have any invites left, would you mind sending me one?

    ReplyDelete