Saturday, February 23, 2008

SmartDraw - Great Graphics Product


I was a bit skeptical about SmartDraw, I figured it was another graphics package with some type of library, forced fit into creating Gantt charts and other project management and IT diagrams.....well, it's nice to be wrong sometimes. SmartDraw is a well put together, easy to use graphics package that DOES provide professional looking diagrams of various types, including: project management, mind maps, various software designs, etc. I was pulled into trying various diagrams (even certificates) and realized pretty quickly how the app could help in day-in/day-out graphic design needs of various types (including site maps).......I'm VERY IMPRESSED in it's depth, design and usability. I would highly recommend this as a replacement for both MS Project and Visio.....

No comments:

Post a Comment