Monday, May 7, 2007

Mind Mapping - Nova Mind


As you can tell (prior posts) - I've jumped into mind mapping via a tool. Prior I used crayons and paper. I've been using Nova Mind - I picked this one based on a conference presentation from Ed Yourdon (who uses it) and I have to say - I AM IMPRESSED! It's not perfect (using on Windows XP), but the value that I've received from it is incredible. I've used it for work and school (going for my Masters at Steven's Tech) and just to think through things (the prior blog on My Project Approach - first draft). For what it's worth - I highly recommend giving it a try.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just came across your post, and wanted to mention that the project management features of NovaMind have been improved since this posting (along with lots of other updates).

    It now allows you to import and export MS Project files. There's a posting about it on the NovaMind blog.

    Gideon King
    NovaMind Software
    Mind Mapping at its best

    ReplyDelete